The quest for optimum quality and consistency is one of the cornerstones of Studco’s reputation as a reliable supplier of metal building products, and we are certified with the internationally recognized ISO9001 Quality Management System. This benchmark of quality is rigidly applied to all facets of Studco’s operations; we are regularly audited by an independent body to confirm compliance of ISO9001, ensuring premium products and customer service to our valued customers at all times.
From the moment the raw materials arrive at our manufacturing facilities, we are tracking and recording each step of the products journey, right through to
the delivery. We can even track the quality of our products long after they have been installed with every product being marked with a distinctive tracking number.
- Introduction of advanced material track and trace systems
- Commissioning of new machinery with cutting-edge technology
- Review of raw material suppliers’ quality management systems
- Systematic testing of raw materials by independent NATA laboratory
When it comes to quality, we stand behind our products long after they have been installed. Studco® offers a written warranty for every project using Studco products.
We warranty that our products:
- Made from premium quality raw materials
- Comply with Australian and New Zealand Standards
- Code Compliant
- Structurally sound when installed in accordance with our manuals
- Manufactured within the strictest of tolerances