Read Time: 1 min
Yes, EzyJamb® can be easily adapted for use with removable or “lift-off” doors as required for code compliance when installed in bathrooms or toilets.
As stated in NCC (BCA) 2011 F2.5 (b), “The door to a fully enclosed sanitary compartment must…be readily removable from the outside…”
These criteria can be met by installing an EzyJamb with lift-off hinges and the special Lift-off Channel for the header which creates a deep rebate that conceals the service gap above the door.
Features & Benefits
- In areas such as toilets and bathrooms where doors must be removable in case of emergencies, EzyJambs are ideal and code compliant.
- The hinges allow for the removal of a hinged door without having to unscrew the hinges.
- Lift-off EzyJamb hinges are finished with stainless steel for a look with class and style.
- Easy to fit and time-saving.
- Recommended for internal use.
- Lift-off Hinges are available in both left and right handing.
When ordering be aware that Lift-off hinges are usually left and right-handed and that the part with the pin is attached to the frame, pointing up.