Read Time: 1 min
Designed to add a completely new dimension to the internal perimeter of square-set interiors, the EzyPelmet® is a two-piece pre-finished, cold-rolled steel section, which provides a fast and economical solution for creating recessed window pelmets in plasterboard ceilings.
Providing a simple and discrete transition between the interior ceiling and external windows, curtain wall facades, or building structures, the EzyPelmet cleverly conceals feature lighting, curtains, and window blinds, opening vast panoramas.
Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Australia, EzyPelmet is the result of extensive consultation with some of Australia’s leading architects and the building industry, with the final design addressing all the needs of modern architecture and economical construction.
Key benefits and advantages of EzyPelmet:
• Contemporary, clear view design
• Flush-finish edge for square-set interiors
• Completely concealed fixings
• Does not require fixing from the top
• Finished in white, no need to paint
• Fast way to create window pelmets
• Suitable for blinds, curtains, lights and more