EzyJamb Classic Adjust - EZC
EzyJamb Classic Adjust - EZC is a flush door jamb system, for creating a trimless door to complete the contemporary look of modern architectural spaces.
This two-piece jamb is adjustable to allow for various wall thicknesses, ensuring a smooth finish along the wall face.
EzyJamb is manufactured by Studco Building Systems and is made from premium BlueScope steel, to offer a more durable solution to traditional timber jambs. EzyJamb has successfully surpassed the 10,000 ‘Door Slam’ Test, so you can rest easy knowing you’re investing in a quality product for your project.
The flush finish door jamb system.
- Wraps the plasterboard during framing to conceal fixings and incorporate the door into the wall face.
- Adjustable width to match the thickness of the wall for a secure fit.
- Made from the renowned BlueScope Steel
- Simple to install and meets the finished surfaces standard AS/NZS 2311:2009 to ensure they can be painted immediately.
- Complemented by RocYork Hinges that are designed and tested to withstand heavy traffic flow.
- Available in standard 2040mm & 2340mm, full height or custom heights and widths.
EzyJamb Hinge Options
EzyJamb EZC is available with RocYork Herline, Lift-Off, or Concealed Hinges.
Call the EZ Concept Team on 1300 399 526