The two-piece steel pelmet system.
Adding a new dimension to the internal perimeter of square-set interiors, EzyPelmet is a two-piece steel pelmet box system that makes window blinds disappear, cleverly conceals feature lighting and opens vast panoramas before your eyes.
EzyPelmet offers a simple and discrete transition between the interior ceiling and external windows, curtain wall facades or the building structure.
The two-piece, pre-finished steel construction of EzyPelmet makes installation simple, compared to traditional pelmet systems that require time consuming construction methods.
As with all other EZ Concept products, EzyPelmet is coated with ZF100 Zincanneal and paint ready to save on preparation time.
Using a steel pelmet box eliminates the risks involved with traditional pelmet systems made from MDF and plasterboard, which require a lengthy install process, additional fixings and extra finishing considerations when it comes to plastering and painting. Because EzyPelmet is made from cold rolled steel it maintains form and will not crack or distort over time.
- Custom made to produce the optimal solution to suit the requirements of any size project
- Can be painted in with the rest of the ceiling due to the pre-finished ready to paint surface
- Quick and economic to install
- Ideal for creating recessed features or concealing lighting
- Maintains form, without cracking or distorting over time
Call the EZ Concept Team on 1300 399 526